Thursday 1 May 2014

Blocking party

I'm very much looking forward to Saturday when I will be at the Sheep Shop in Cambridge. The lovely Sarah runs possibly my favourite yarn shop ever with lots of scrummy yarn, fibre and other goodies. Amongst the many delights she is a stockist of Sparkleduck - a firm sock yarn favourite and I can never resist the temptation to 'stock up' while I'm there.

The very talented Joanne Scrace aka Not So Granny will be there between 1-2 and 3-4 holding a free drop-in clinic for both knitting and crochet.

I will be there between 3-4pm to answer any general sock questions and will also have samples of my sock designs to 'show and tell'.

In preparation, a frantic bit of blocking took place yesterday - thank goodness for sunny weather.


There's nothing like seeing a lot of handknits gently drying in the sun.

I think it did confuse the postman a bit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment