Saturday 19 September 2015

A new designer on the block

I am thrilled to be able to share a new designer with you today. Claire of the New Hampshire Knits podcast has been a great supporter of mine over recent months, notably hosting a KAL of my sock patterns and mentioning me frequently on her podcast. She has now made her debut into the world of design and I am thrilled to be able to return the favour.

Agatha Socks - ©NH Knits

Her first sock pattern - Agatha is a cuff down sock with a textured pattern that looks as though it will simply fly off the needles once you get into it. She is hosting a KAL over on her group and there is also an introductory discount for the next few days.

If you would like to win a free copy of the pattern. Please just leave a comment below with your Ravelry name and let me know who you would knit the Agatha socks for. I'll draw a winner at random next Saturday - Sat 26th September and I'll pop the pattern into your Ravelry library.

Happy Knittng
x

No comments:

Post a Comment