Sunday 3 January 2016

2015: My year in knitting

Every year I like to keep track of how much I have knit and how many projects I have made. No real reason why other than it gives me a pleasing sense of tying up loose ends and starting the new year with a clean slate. It also allows me to conveniently forget about the large basket of WIPs by the sofa and cast on for a shiny new guilt free project.

Every time I finish a project in Ravelry I add the year tag - 2015 so that I can easily search them all and tally up my progress.

This year, thanks in large part to Stash Dash I got through 27,000m of yarn and completed 40 projects.


A random selection of 2015 projects
For specific details on any of my projects please see my Ravelry page here.

My categories of projects stack up as follows:

Shawls.    16
Socks.       10
Garments 5
Kids socks 2
Hats.          2
Blankets.   4
Cowl.          1

How about you? Do you keep a tally of your annual progress too?


No comments:

Post a Comment